- Hitch Weight
- 760 lb.
- 7,750 lb.
- 6,358 lb.
- 1,392 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 36' 0"
- Exterior Height
- 11' 5"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 40 gal.
- Gray Water
- 30 gal.
- Black Water
- 30 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 110 Outlet
- Front Colored Rock Guard
- Power Awning w/LED Light
- Color Matching Entry and Baggage Doors
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Bumper with Drain Hose Carrier and End Caps
- Straight Axle with Electric Brakes
- E-Z Lube Hubs
- Radial tires
- Radius Entry Door with Screen
- Molded Rain Gutter with Extra
- Long Spouts
- Black-Framed Radius Safety Glass Windows
- XL Grab Handle
- Outside Shower
- Exterior Cable Hook Up
- LED Interior Lights
- Pleated Shades
- Decorative Cabinet Pulls
- Pocket-Bored and Screwed Cabinets
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Blackout Shades in Bedroom
- Box Valances in Living Area
- Jack Knife Sofa
- USB Charging Stations
- Cable TV Hook-up in Living Area and in Bedroom
- RG6 Coaxial Cable
- Congoleum Flooring
- Under Bed Storage
- Sink Cover
- Decorative Bedspread
- 3-Burner Cook Top Stove with Glass Cover
- Oversized Stainless Steel Residential
- Sink with Pull Down Sprayer
- Range Hood with Exhaust Fan
- Decorative Back Splash
- Shower & Surround
- Powered Roof Vent
- Marine Foot Flush Toilet
- Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- Large Sink
STANDARDS POWER SYSTEMS
- 12V Demand Water Pump
- Auto-Ignition Furnace with Wall Thermostat
- Water Heater Bypass
- Water System Winterization Kit
- 18K BTU or 25K BTU Furnace
- .024/.030 Aluminum Exterior Skin
- Radius Wood Rafters
- R-7 Fiberglass Insulation in All Walls, Floor and Roof
- Aerodynamic Radius Front Profile
- 16" On-Center Wood Wall Studs
- Electric Slide Rooms
- Tufflex PVC Roof Material with
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 8’ Exterior Width
- Cambered Steel I-Beam Frame
STANDARDS SAFETY FEATURES
- Co2 Detector
- LP Leak Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Alarm
- CPAP Docking Station
- Electric Stabilizing Jacks
- Aluminum Wheels
- RVQ Grill
- 30 lb. LP Bottles In Place of Standard 20 lb. (N/A on 18' Models)
- 15K BTU A/C
- Mini Outside Kitchen (25RS, 26BH, 30QB)
- Flip Down Storage Rack
- 2nd AC Prep 26 ft and Up
- 15K BTU Ducted AC
- 2nd 13.5 BTU AC with 50 AMP Service
- 26 Foot and Up
- Heated/Enclosed Underbelly (N/A 18's)
- 24 & 32” TVs
- Junior Dinette IPO Lower Bunk (30QB, 32DS)
- 8 cu ft Gas/Electric Refrigerator
STEP UP PACKAGE - REQUIRED
- Glass Cooktop/Oven
- Solid Step
- Power Tongue Jack
CAMPING WITH EASE PACKAGE (REQUIRED)
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI HW Heater
- Microwave Oven
- 13.5 BTU Ducted A/C (25’ and above)
- Seamless Countertops
- Bluetooth Sound Bar
- USB Charging System
- Solar & Backup Camera Prep Package
- (4) Stabilizer Jacks
- 10 cu ft Residential Refrigerator
- Lippert One Control
- Double 20 lb. LP Bottles w/ABS Cover (N/A on 18’s)
- Under-Mount Kitchen Sink
- Sink Cover
- Spare Tire
- Roadside Assistance